- If your item is damaged, faulty or missing parts, you will need to contact us immediately. These must be reported with 3 days of delivery. Faulty claims outside the 3 days will be assessed under warranty. When reporting an issue, please tell us exactly what the problem is, include photos and part numbers so we can rectify the issue in a timely manner. Please keep all original packaging as it may be required to return item. Click the following link to process your return firstname.lastname@example.org
CANCELLATIONS OR CHANGE OF ORDER
- all order cancellations will be subject to a 25% cancellation of the total price.
- Please contact our customer care team on email@example.com
- All refunds will be processed within 7 business days.
- Pure Home Living is not responsible for any furniture items that do not fit into your property. A refund will not be offered if this occurs.
YOUR CONSUMER RIGHTS
- The goods you purchase come with manufacturer guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. If your product is broken, faulty or otherwise not compliant with a consumer guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law, please contact us as soon as possible with your name and order number and our Customer Care Team will handle your enquiry appropriately.
- We reserve the right to inspect all products to ensure we are reasonably satisfied that the faulty product is deemed to be faulty or damaged in accordance with the manufacturer warranty guidelines. Wear and tear or a failure to use manufacture instructions causing damage may result in your claim being rejected.
- Our products are not designed for commercial use. Manufacturer warranty may be voided if used incorrectly.
- Pure Home living reserve the right to cancel any order.
All Refunds, exchanges, faulty products and services we offer are in accordance with the Australian Consumer Act.